Public Presentation Skills
- Since individuals and small groups often want presentation training, several times a year we offer the public the opportunity to get the same type of corporate training in a public setting. That means:
- The agenda – 4 weeks of engagement built around one solid day of training – follows the same process as noted in our Corporate Training Program.
- Participants will come from other companies, which means you should NOT bring confidential information with you; make changes to mask anything private.
- Participants will not have a common reference point – such as belong to one company and/or all be sales people. This has a major advantage: you get to hear from a diverse audience – in terms of industries and job descriptions – how they react to your presentation. This can be very enlightening.
- Click here to register for our next Executive Presentation Mastery program.