Speaking and Consulting
Our CEO and Chairman, Jerry Cahn Ph.D., J.D., serves as our primary advisor, coach, consultant, public speaker and trainer. An attorney and psychologist, he also serves as a CUNY Management Professor addressing business strategy, leadership and negotiations.
His career highlights include:
- Working on Capitol Hill addressing health care legislation
- Turning around a public company (stock rose ten-fold)
- Co-founding a presentation graphics service firm (which serviced 5000+ of the most demanding clients)
- Co-founding an investor investor/public relations firm (focused on technology firms)
- Chairing Vistage New York to service local CEOs.
Dr. Cahn is a sought-after-speaker, providing keynote addresses, leading workshops, hosting webinars and teleseminars and serving as an expert guest on radio, TV and web. With his extensive experience (see bio), he addresses a wide range of topics that are important to leaders within virtually all segments of the economy. He focuses on educating, engaging and encouraging audiences to apply what they learn. For those ready to go to the next level - obtain training and advice to perfect new mind-sets, skill-sets and system-enablers and measure the impact, Dr. Cahn serves as a consultant.
Below are topics he has addressed in the past several years. Click for the archived webinar. Contact Dr. Cahn directly to discuss implementing these solutions for your company.
- 5 Presentation Essentials of Powerful Leaders
- Master The 12 Attributes of Extraordinary Sales Performers
- The Power of Leader Connections
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Building A+ Sales Teams
- Design & Deliver Engaging Webinars
- Killer Sales Proposals: Develop & Deliver a Winning Proposal
- Referral Marketing: More Business through Customers & Colleagues
- Creativity and Innovation - The Keys to Corporate Growth
- Super-Mentoring: A New Way to Create a Performance Culture
- Virtual Investor Presentations