Presentation Training: Build and Deliver Winning Presentations
June 25, 2013
Leadership is getting someone to do what they don't (necessarily) want to do, to obtain what they really want to achieve.
Great communicators, regardless of organizational position, lead audiences to appreciate their true goals and guide them through the decision-making process so they will commit the time, money, emotion and other resources to obtain it.
These presenters use logic, emotion, and power, to develop a compelling message and deliver it powerfully and persuasively in order to "close the deal".
In this interactive one-day workshop, learn what it takes to
produce a winning presentation and practice delivering one.
Submit a Sample PowerPoint before you arrive to practice with;
apply what you've learned in the subsequent two weeks and get feedback.
Learn How to:
- Develop a succinct, targeted message focused on what's important to the audience.
- Organize a strategic presentation which guides decision-making
- Use persuasion techniques to create compelling arguments
- Use a powerful and engaging charts, graphics, visual metaphors and power words
- Speak with confidence and project a leader presence to "close" your audience.
- Prepare compelling presentations
- Feel comfortable about the content and format
- Overcome fears of speaking with different size audiences in different settings
- Connect confidently with the audience
- Deliver and close with a wining performance.
- C-level Executives who present to Boards, staff and investors
- Sales, Marketing and HR professionals who present to clients/customers, prospects, co-workers and outside audiences
- Entrepreneurs and Business Developers
Register for our Public Workshop
Our workshop attendees include CEOs, VPs, Managing Directors, and other leaders from companies such as these.