Improve Your Negotiation Skills to Get What You Want
You negotiate every day. You buy and sell ideas, products and services Not just at work – with coworkers, customers, prospects, merchants and service providers; but also with friends, spouses, parents and children.
When we get our way, we're fine; but when we don't, we realize that our skills are not what they should be. But then it's too late.
Get more by understanding the fundamental strategies and tactics that are effective at a bargaining table – and then practice the newly acquired skills correctly.
Learn How To:
- Plan and prepare for the "game" to impact on the 5Ws that effect bargaining effectiveness.
- Differentiate between interests and positions, and focus on what counts.
- Leverage logic, emotion and power to maximize impact.
- Assess your optimal transactional and relational BATNA.
- Articulate your position effectively and its special value.
- Identify effective strategies and gambits, so you can use them and respond to them.
- How to creative extra-transactional value and sell it effectively.
- Six powerful persuasion principles and how to harness them.
- Recognize psychological biases, blind-spots and other interferences.
- Make it easy for the other buyer/seller to provide you with future opportunities.
- See the world from the perspective of a negotiation expert.
- Sell and negotiate more confidently and persuasively.
- Close better deals and contracts with greater profit potential.
- Present you and your company more effectively.
- Build relationships between you and your counterparts for future opportunities.
- C-level Executives who sell and negotiate deals.
- Sales and Buying professionals.
- Entrepreneurs and Business Developers.
Register for our Public Workshop
Our workshop attendees include CEOs, VPs, Managing Directors, and other leaders from companies such as these.